1. Where can we see you live?
You are more than welcome to see us live at a Music Venue or at a Wedding. Check out our Live Shows page.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it to see us live. Plenty of couples have booked us in the past based from just viewing our videos which you can view on our Media page.
2. Have you got wedding reviews?
We have plenty of reviews from couples who chose us for their Wedding Day.
You can see a collection of them on our Weddings page.
3. What is the price for the band for a wedding and do you offer dj, ceremony music, drinks reception etc?
To receive a quote please fill out our enquiry form and we’ll back to you with all the details and pricing.
4. How do we secure the date and pay a deposit?
Securing the date is made simple by using our booking form and we accept payments through PayPal and Bank Transfer.
Visit our Book Now page to lock in your date with us.
5. We’re from outside of ireland, how do we secure the date and pay a deposit?
Same as the above. We make sure the booking process is simple no matter where you are in the world.
6. Whats happens after we’ve filled out the booking form ands paid the deposit?
We will make contact with you to confirm the booking form and deposit has been received. After that it’s happy wedding planning.
7. What about first dance and song requests?
We usually send our music request form about 4-6 weeks out from the wedding date. This gives us sufficient time to listen to and rehearse your requests. As with every song we do need to rehearse them and in most cases we do play majority of requests. However, some songs suit the arrangement of the original artists and might not work for Flog The Dogs musical arrangement.
Check out our Set Lists to view a comprehensive list of songs from a wide set of genres and eras.